Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Long time coming...

wow, so I totally suck as a blogger. I was out to dinner with the guys and girls in my MBA program, and one of them told me that I need to blog because she's tired of seeing the same thing. I have no excuses other than I've been so busy being a movie star. In fact you can check out my cameo in a local news story:

I also had the opportunity to film a commercial for LeTourneau University. That was a Divine appointment. sort of...you see I've been itching for an iPhone for a while but there was just no way I was going to spend $400 of my hard earned money on it....then I got the call...LeTourneau needed someone as a talent for a commercial they wanted to produce and someone mentioned my name...oh and by the way, they were paying $400! bingo! so we shot the commercial on Tuesday, and I got my iPhone on Thursday!

Personally my favorite part is that it's almost time to take the brownies out! if you know, you know. if you don't, ask.

As soon as I get a link for the LeTourneau commercial, I'll post a link.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, didn't know you were venturing out to the world of show biz...very nice!

You guys have a great Christmas!!