Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Nike+ Challenge

Last month I started this Nike+ challenge with Deyl and DJ, and had this little widget on my blog about the progress. DJ uses Spam Arrest, and he never gets his email :p so he never confirmed the invite. that being said, Deyl kicked my butt...albeit by a technicality. I suppose there are runs that he may not have loaded, but I forgot to load the 15 miles I ran while I was staying at Deyl's house. (i know what they say about excuses...everyone has one and all of them stink)

So congrats Deyl...Texas I'm sorry.

3 comments:

|| davidjay || said...

I totally would've won this had I known earlier...

Jason Albright said...

of course you would've...

Deyl said...

dude! my feed reader wasn't updatin your feed so i thought you've been lagging for a few months on the blog! i just swung in today and saw all these posts!

technicality- blah! i kicked your texas booty. BTW, i just ran a 1:42 in the half marathon in freezing cold rain. i'm coming up on ya :)