Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I sure do appreciate you all...

Just wanted to drop a quick post to say how honored I've been to have you all check this thing out. It has really been a blessing, so thank you.

Unfortunately, we've got a foul-mouth coward among us, who is showing his foolishness through word and deed, while hiding behind the anonymous option that blogger affords those who don't have a google account.

Anyway, keep on posting! I so enjoy hearing from you all...and I'll deal with the coward.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude you are so hot

Deyl said...

don't give any attention to the haters!

Deyl said...

i'm excited to hear about your next steps!

Anonymous said...

Hey brother, glad to hear that you are running. You look good in your pictures. Started the Orlando Galloway Half- Marathon Program a few weeks ago and its going well. Miss you guys bunches. Love you.

Peace be with both of you

Anonymous said...

Good to get to read up on what you've been up to...added you to my "blogroll" so I'll keep an eye on you guys!