Monday, October 29, 2007

A Weekend to Remember!



This past weekend I got together with a special group of people in my life, ReTeam T7 1999-2000. That year at Sky Ranch was a life changing year for me. I learned so much from Wendel and the guys and girls on that team. I learned that it's okay to mess up, as long as you learn. I learned that my past doesn't determine my future, my present does.
It was such an amazing weekend. Most everyone from T7 was there, but we were missing a few: Patrick Dove, Jason Shipley, and Lance & Tiffany Ferguson (they just had a little baby girl the Friday night before).
I've been to more reunions this year than any other in my life...probably b/c I'm getting old :p But I've decided that as often as I have the opportunity, I'll keep going to them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! Wendel looks so different. and he's wearing Jeans.. weird.

Unknown said...

This was such a great weekend!