Sunday, October 28, 2007

Thanks for stopping by!!


Thanks for stopping by! Add a link to your favorites and check in every now and then. I try to post regularly with what is going on with me and my wife.

Leave me comments and let me know what you're up to. Thanks again for stopping by.

BTW - if you have a blog give me the address so I can keep up with you too!

P.S. I found this hit counter that gives you a map of the location of your visitors. Here is the map of the folks that have stopped by since last night. (pic updated Oct 31)

5 comments:

Erik Rasmussen said...

Hey man, thanks for letting me know about this doodle of yours. I have one too you can find it by clicking on my name I'm sure.

Jason Albright said...

Awesome! I'll look you up!

Hayne Begley said...

I also have one which you can reach by clicking my name. Don't post as often as you do, but that is always changing.

Anthony Croff said...

Hey Jason, nice looking blog. I didn't know you guys went out to CA recently.

Deyl said...

you stay classy san diego...

thanks for stopping by...

but mostly, stay classy...

and thanks for stopping by